Saturday, July 12, 2008

Maddy Prior - Flesh and Blood (England 1998) @320

.
01 - Sheath & Knife 5.43
02 - The Rolling English Road 3.32
03 - Honest Work 3.17
04 - Finlandia 3.42
05 - Hind Horn 5.52
06 - Bitter Withy 3.22
07 - Who Am I? DRAMATIS PERSONAE 2.53
08 - Cruel Mother DRAMATIS PERSONAE 3.44
09 - Boy On A Horse DRAMATIS PERSONAE 3.43
10 - Jade DRAMATIS PERSONAE 3.34
11 - Brother Lawrence DRAMATIS PERSONAE 3.56
12 - The Laugh And The Kiss DRAMATIS PERSONAE 2.04
13 - The Point DRAMATIS PERSONAE 0.14
14 - Heart Of Stone 6.22


Maddy Prior: Vocals
Nick Holland: Keyboards, Backing Vocals
Troy Donockley: Uilleann Pipes, Guitars
Terl Briant: Drums & Percussion
Andy Crowdy: Acoustic Bass



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Crimson King!
I fell in love with Maddy Prior's voice when I first listened to "Long Lankin" (Steeleye Span, "commoners Crown"), 30 years ago...
Keep posting!
One Love

Marley

Anonymous said...

Thank you. All posts are precious. Do you think to post (I may have missed before) or repost Maddy Prior & Rick Kemp - Happy Families. I saw it in your collection. Rick Kemp's songwriting is extraordinary. Thanks again

Corvus said...

What a terrific blog this is, well done CK
Just had to point out "Heart of Stone" is not part of the "Dramatis Personae" segment, but is a stand alone track.
Otherwise, keep up the good work.

Also, let me know if there is any Maddy Prior solo work you would like to get your hands on, I may be able to help. I notice for instance that you don't have the Reverend Hammers "Freeborn John" in which maddy plays a large and important part.

Cheers Corvus

CrimsonKing said...

Hi Corvus.
You are right about the track "Heart of Stone". It was corrected in description.
Yes, I'm looking for some Maddy Prior's albums in lossless with the covers scans. I have "Freeborn John" only in 192 Kbps, but I'd like to have it with better quality :)
Please, mail (get it in profile) me if possible.
Thanks!

CrimsonKing said...

.
NEW LINK:

Flesh and Blood


Password: folkyourself.blogspot.com
.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers