Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gráda - Cloudy Day Navigation (2007 Ireland) @320

.
01. Cooler at the Edge
02. Twenty-One Foot Man
03. Fifty-Ninth Street
04. Red Civic
05. Carousel of Life
06. The Queen and the Solider
07. Maria Letizia's
08. River
09. Lazy Sunday Morning
10. The Eighteenth of June
11. The Gammel Danks
12. Steerer John Begg


Alan Doherty: Flutes, Whistles, Vocals, Percussion
Andrew Laking: Double Bass, Vocals, Guitar
Colin Farrell: Fiddle, Whistle
Gerry Paul: Guitars, Vocals
Nicola Joyce: Vocals, Bodhran

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

many thanks for the gráda posts I have an interest in irish music and I'd never heard of this group before discovering them on your blog now I'm gonna go out and buy me some of their stuff.

Great blog by the way keep the music alive!!!!

Bill said...

a wonderful discovery!

Dark Stranger said...

Gráda are a new group to me and I live in Ireland, I'll have to search them out now. Your blog is amazing, many thanks.
regards

Lark said...

I'm getting tired of so many excellent posts (just kiddin');)

Thanks a lot.

CrimsonKing said...

Thanks for the comments :)

Documentaries said...

thanks for the gráda posts I have an interest in irish music and I'd never heard of this group

Felipe said...

Hi ! I'm from Brazil and it's impossible to find Irish bands like Gráda around here.I mean...physically.
Thanks a lot for the post!

CrimsonKing said...

.
NEW LINK:

Cloudy

PW: folkyourself.blogspot.com
.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers