Wednesday, December 17, 2008

June Tabor - Some Other Time (1989 England) @192

.
01. Some Other Time (2:53)
02. Night and Day (4:01)
03. You Don't Know What Love Is (3:54)
04. Body and Soul (4:28)
05. This is Always (4:39)
06. Pork Pie Hat (3:39)
07. Solitude (2:16)
08. I've Got You Under My Skin (2:58)
09. The Man I Love (4:05)
10. Meditation (2:02)
11. Sophisticated Lady (5:06)
12. Round Midnight (3:59)

June Tabor: vocals
Huw Warren: piano, cello
Mark Lockheart: saxophones
Danny Thompson: bass
Bosco de Olivera: percussion




6 comments:

CrimsonKing said...

.
Some Other Time

Password: folkyourself.blogspot.com
.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting these June Tabor albums.
I think she is one of the best singer of English Folk music.

I got most of her earlier albums on vinyl (but not all of them, this one I don't have).

I hope you also will post also her more recent albums.

Anonymous said...

danny thompson! yay! thanks!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I haven't heard this LP for 20 years. . . so thanks indeed for putting it up(and JT's others).

CrimsonKing said...

.
NEW LINK

Some Other Time

Password: folkyourself.blogspot.com
.

Terry Peck said...

Many many thanks for the three (four) reinstated Tabor links. I very much appreciate your efforts. Best wishes for the New Year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers