Monday, February 2, 2009

June Tabor - A Quiet Eye (2000 England) @192

.
01 - The Gardener (5:20)
02 - A Place Called England (4:41)
03 - I Will Put My Ship in Order (6:08)
04 - I'll Be Seeing You (4:02)
05 - Out of Winter / Waltzing's for Dreamers (5:54)
06 - Pharaoh (6:00)
07 - Must I Be Bound? (5:02)
08 - The Writing of Tipperary / It's a Long Way to Tipperary (9:37)
09 - The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face (3:09)
10 - The Water is Wide / St Agnes / Jeannie and Jamie (8:38)


June Tabor: vocals
Huw Warren: piano

with the Creative Jazz Orchestra:
Mark Bassey & Liam Kirkman: trombone
Richard Iles: trumpet
Jim Rattigan: French horn
Richard Bolton: cello
Richard Fox: tuba
Dudley Phillips: double bass
Andy Schofield: clarinet, alto saxophone
Iain Dixon: bass clarinet, clarinet
Mark Emerson: violin, viola
Roy Doods: percussion
Mark Lockheart: clarinet, tenor & soprano saxophones


5 comments:

Terry Peck said...

Dead link. Any possibility of reinstating it, please?

CrimsonKing said...

I know.
I don't use Rapidshare anymore.
MEGA host is down for new uploads at this moment.
When it's OK, I will up again.

CrimsonKing said...

.
A Quiet Eye

Password: folkyourself.blogspot.com
.

Terry Peck said...

Thank you very much for that. I don't suppose you could re-up three others which are missing from my collection, please?
1. Against the Streams
2. Angel Tiger
3. Some Other Time
I would then have the complete set.
Cheers

CrimsonKing said...

They were re-uploaded yesterday :)
Please, take a look.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers