Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bleizi Ruz - En Concert (France 1991) @320


Uploaded by request


01. Voyajet M'eus E Bro Vreiz
02. Ceth's Dance
03. Trouz E Kerdiez: Ton Simpl/Pach-Pi/Ton Doubl
04. Coz Liorzou
05. Cc8558 + Half A Corner Beer/The Fill In/Karlov
06. Marche Pour Leocadie/An Devez Eured
07. Ar Gevier
08. Vent D'Est: Joc La Hobotul Miresei/Horo De Plovdiv
09. The Inside Passage
10. Mab Ar Brigant

Eric LIORZOU: Guitare, Vocals/voix, Bombarde
Loïc LE BORGNE: Accordéon, CAVAGNOLO Vocals/voix
Ben CREACH: Guitare basse
Bernard QUILLIEN: Bombarde, Whistle, Cornemuse
Patrik EWEN: Vocals/voix.


.

15 comments:

CrimsonKing said...

.
En Concert

Password: folkyourself.blogspot.com
.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!

You're really the GREATEST!!!

THNX - THNX - THNX - THNX - THNX!

BEST WISHES!!
YOURS Michael

P.S.: Do you 've some more from Bleizi Ruz?

Holof. said...

With Patrick Ewen! Thanks!

CrimsonKing said...

I have one more album.
I will post it soon.

Anonymous said...

I'M VERY HAPPY THAT YOU'RE STEAL WITH US. THANK YOU, YOU ARE NO.1

Anonymous said...

Thank You

Vítor said...

Great album, thanks!

surcouf said...

I loved these guys ! They are parts of my getting in touch with the new briton folk and also saw them in my town (Turin, ITA).
Where have they gone ?
And what about Ti Jaz too ?
Rave on, Crimsonking, rave on !

Matty said...

interesting, my copy is from Shamrock released in 1991, not on Escalibur. I didn't know they were re-issued.

They disappeared after releasing a very strong album An Teuz. I will probably share it after I will share few planned albums.

Anonymous said...

Very great!!!
Thanks from Turin, Italy

Anonymous said...

Wow, Bleizi Ruz!

Any more?

Chiara said...

Hi, sorry to bother, and first of all thank you so much for your great work...
I wanted to ask, do you have the chance to post This and "an teuz" leaflet with lyrics if you have it? I'm getting mad to find breton lyrics!!
Thank you in advance
Take care! Greetings from Italy!!

CrimsonKing said...

Sorry Chiara.
I don't have these albums covers.
I have the "An Teuz" in MP3 only.

Chiara said...

Thanks anyway for your kind reply =) Sooner or later I'll manage to have them, I hope =)

CrimsonKing said...

NEW LINK:

En Concert


Password: folkyourself.blogspot.com
.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers