Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dear friends, Folk Yourself needs your help again.



My amount of Rapids (Rapids are the virtual currency which has been RapidShare is developed) is valid until the end of this month.

After that I will not be able to continue paying the Rapidshare service.
For new posts I can host them in other free services, but the problem is that all the current albums are hosted in Rapidshare.
Once my account is closed, all Folk Yourself files will be deleted.
Therefore it would be interesting to continue with my account on Rapidshare.

Readers who have, like me, a Rapidshare account, can send me Rapids as a donation.
For one month, the value is 495 Rapids (1 Rapid is worth Approximately 1 Cent (euro cents) or 0.01 euro).
If enough people contribute with a little quantity of Rapids, I can keep this blog with all its contents.
Those who contribute by sending 50 or more rapids, you can choose 2 albums on my list to upload, which will be posted immediately.
For to do it, when sending the rapids, put the user name (or blog-nickname) and the names of the albums you want.

For those friends who find this interesting form of aid, see below how to help:

1) Log into your Rapidshare account.
2) In the left column of your screen locate the item "Send Rapids to a friend!"

3) A window will appear to type my public ID.
Copy and paste this code: 4912EB6BF1EB1D3ACCC26EFA6B129FA8
4) for those who want to contribute more than 50 Rapids, is allowed to send a message to me.
Put in the message, your nickname and ask to upload two albums.


Maybe this way, with everyone's help, we can continue with this old blog for a long time.

Thanks,
CrimsonKing

10 comments:

Lukas said...

Keep on your great blog. I've just send you 50 rapids. Messages are only allowed if you send more than 100 rapids though.

Cheers,
Lukas

CrimsonKing said...

Thank you a lot, Lukas!
I'm very grateful with your contribution.
Hope the other readers do the same like you did. :)

CrimsonKing said...

In anonymous way, some friends are contributing !!!
Thank you very much to all contributors! Your help is very appreciated!

Cool! :)

anonymous(123) said...

Hello CrimsonKing,
I have send 200 points. Where I can find your list with the albums?

Best wishes anonymous(123)
:)

CrimsonKing said...

Thank you a lot anonymous(123) for your generosity !!!
Your contribution is veeeery welcome!
You can find my list in the menu at the main blog page("My Folk Collection")
:)

anonymous(123) said...

Hello CrimsonKing,

thanks for your friendly words and help. Here my 2 wishes.
Duellists, The English Hurdy-Gurdy Music

Chateau Neuf Spelemannslag Tjuvgods

Thanks so much for this very good blog. You can count on me, if you need again points in the future.

anonyous(123)

:)

La Pichardo said...

Hi CrimsonKing:

Unfortunately, I don't have a Rapidshare account, but I have been enjoying lots of your music and am very grateful. I wuould be willing to make a modest PayPal donation. So, if you want to send me your PayPal data, I could send some help your way.

Thanks again for your great work.

La Pichardo

CrimsonKing said...

Thanks La Pichardo.
At this moment is more convenient receive the "rapids" from Rapidshare premium account.
The process via PayPal is a little complicated here in my country.
Thank you for your intention in help us!

CrimsonKing said...

Our friends are contributing!
I'm very happy with it :)))
Seems Folk Yourself will have a long life!
Thanks to all contributors!

:)

Angus said...

Glad to see contributions! I'd contribute if I had any points. As I may have written another time, the blog is more important than the Rapidshare situation; however it turns out, you have a definite following. Your posts open eyes to a broad range of cultures through music - the world needs that! Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers