Thursday, November 15, 2012

Jeffrey Philip Nelson - Christmas Please! (USA 2012) [Free Promotion]


"I love that you run such a great folk blog. I am a Los Angeles musician and recently released a christmas album that I am giving away for free for people who love old christmas music done with an acoustic guitar. I would be so appreciative if you would consider posting the album to your blog to share with all who don't have money to buy new christmas music. Because I am giving it away I am not going through the normal avenues of paying for marketing. It is the season for giving, thanks for considering. This link will download it directly to any user for free courtesy of dropbox ( http://db.tt/sRjTXMIk )  or you can go directly to my website to download for free www.jeffreyphilipnelson.com"

Jeffrey Philip Nelson


Please, leave a comment about this good work (IMMO).
Thank you for your Christmas gift, Jeffrey.
CrimsonKing


3 comments:

Caoimghin said...

A lovely album, sincere thanks for this. I will be singing along to it in the car for the next few weeks!

caoimghin

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great collection of Christmas music. And just when I thought I hated these songs after hearing them over and over for year after year on those syrupy commercial albums.

Anonymous said...

My favorite Christmas album- thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers